|Role|| SGS councilor|
|Location|| South Gate Station level 2|
GMS compound level 1
Hardcore City Bar
Black Crawler camp
|Quests|| GMS expedition|
Meet Gorsky in the Core City
Steal shield emitter shipment
Attack on Black Crawlers
Gorsky is a big, tough, no nonsense kind of guy. He's one of the councilors of South Gate Station along with Hadrian Tanner and Vera Hale. In charge of SGS security matters. Gorsky intensely dislikes the United Stations and their Protectorate, preferring the freedom of more independent life.
Early on in the game, he can be found in the shooting range on SGS level 2. Afterwards, he moves on wherever the action is.
In Core City the player can persuade Gorsky to tell stories about his past with Dan, and it is revealed that Gorsky is planning an attack on the Black Crawlers base with a gang called Zone Rats. The player can help him in this.
Gorsky is a man of action and he's often involved in anything that might pose a security risk to South Gate Station, or help bolster its position.
- South Gate Station
- Introduction: You are to report to Gorsky for a target practice session on the shooting range.
- GMS expedition: Gorsky's team in GMS compound tasks you with finding a key to GMS vault door.
- Core City
- Meet Gorsky in the Core City: Gorsky moves to Core City after the Faceless attacks.
- Steal shield emitter shipment: Help Gorsky prepare for an attack.
- Repair tunneler: Somehow repair a crashed tunneler in Core City's drop zone.
- Attack on Black Crawlers: Join the attack on Black Crawler base.