Abilities in Underrail are the various active abilities characters can use.
Most non-psionic abilities are gained from various feats, but the player character also has certain inherent abilities and gear may grant abilities as well. Psi abilities are gained from psionic training.
Attacks are abilities that enhance your normal weapon attacks.
- Attack (using current weapon or bare fists)
- Burst (only for select-fire weapons)
Special attacks and abilities granted by your gear. Implemented in version 18.104.22.168. The legacy Burst attack of SMGs and assault rifles is not included.
All general non-attack, non-psionic, abilities.
- Stealth Mode (improves with Stealth skill)
- Pickpocket (improved with Pickpocketing skill)
- Lock (allows locking doors with keys)
Psionic abilities your character has learned.
The player character has no inherent psi abilities.